Wednesday 10 April 2013

Another Nite In A Disco -- LNTG



I love LNTG so much. Like, so much! He used to go by the name of HMC and had a huge hit called Phreakin' in the mid 90s. Then he went away, and came back all discoed up.

I use a lot of his edits in my own sets. I dig his work, I understand his affection for old classics, and I respect his love of a cheesy remix.

Here's a little treat for you. He's got a big tour of Europe lined up for summer, and he's posted a live mix of one of his sets up on his soundcloud as a teaser. And what a great mix it is. Of course, a lot of his own reworks feature. But they're all good. A great night of disco

Not bad for an old techno DJ from Adelaide. Chuck this mix in ya pocket.




TRACK LIST:
01. Cost Of Love - Kartell
02. Gettin' Togetha - Fudge Fingas
03. Strategy - Get Down Edits
04. Take Care Of You - Cherokee
05. Not In Love Anymore - LNTG Rework
06. Lovely Day - LNTG Rework
07. My Body's On Fire - LNTG Rework
08. Nobody - LNTG Rework
09. Family - LNTG Rework
10. Pull Up TO The Bumper - DiscoMofo Edit
11. That's A Groove - LNTG Full Funkin' Vocal Rework
12. Falling - Only Children
13. Hold Tite - LNTG Rework (remastered version)
14. Do I Believe In God - LNTG Rework
15. Down Fever - Only Children
16. Allrite - LNTG Italo Disco Rework
17. Holiday - LNTG Rework

No comments:

Post a Comment