Wednesday 6 March 2013

MICHAEL NESMITH - Capsule (extended, lazy softrock disco jam edit by DJ Supermarkt)


Here's my main man in Berlin, once again! DJ Supermarkt is back on the yacht rock tip, delivering an edit that's all about the slow, smoooooth build. It's extended, it's gradual and casual. A bass line that will just sit in your mind and push out Carly Rae Jepson. Pianos that tinkle, lyrics that shine. Chuck on that polo and pop the collar, ditch the GQ's advice about boat shoes and socks and get on this track. Drift away!

You may have already heard this remix. It's been added to the AOR Disco blog already, but you may have caught it on the new Soggy Disco Biscuit mixtape. I'm slammin' this guy's edits. His version of "Jeopardy" was the one track that got the floor moving at my gigs at the Marquis of Lorne. When I say floor, I mean that one drunk guy at the bar who actually clocked what I was playing.

Good times!



1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!! Thanks for sharing, I love this track and it's cool this dj remixed it!!! Do you have more recommendations like it ? I just found your site, so I'll check. :)

    ReplyDelete