Wednesday 20 February 2013

Genuine Fraud -- Soft Hits


Soft Rock is still smashing it on the Soggy Bloggy! If you've put together a mixtape, then send it through and I'll post it.

That's exactly what Genuine Fraud did with this double compilation. Youre going to dig it. If you caught one of my sets at the Marquis of Lorne, then a lot of these tracks and edits will be very familiar to you. The Boz Scaggs edit, The Dirty Dancing remix, the Lemon Jelly rework, The Michael McDonald extended mix. They all get a playing in my sets.

What I am really digging though, apart from some expert mixing and blending, is his own edits. I would love to get my hands on the Tina Turner rework.

Hit play and get smooth!

--Tracklisting--
Godley & Creme - Cry (DSD Balearic Edit)
Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes - (I've Had) The Time of My Life (LeSale's 2nd Base Edit)
Dire Straits - So Far Away (Karl's Balearic Relove)
Steve Perry - She's Mine (Red Ken's Resuscitated Edit)
The Revenge - Night Flight
Boz Scaggs - Lowdown (Musica Hermosas Dirty Lowdown Edit) 
The Revenge - Forever in their Debt
Gap Band - Yearning For Your Love (Genuine Fraud Remix)
George Benson - Breezin (Genuine Fraud Re-Edit)
Tina Turner - What's Love (Genuine Fraud Remix)
Lemon Jelly - Soft
Exile - Kiss You All Over
Toto - Georgy Porgy (OOFT Rework)
Kenny Loggins - This Is It (Mad Mats Rework)
Prince - Wanna Be Your Lover (Tim Zawada Edit)
Michael McDonald - I Keep Forgetting (AC Re-Edit)
George Benson - What's On Your Mind (soho808 Something's Going On Edit)
Fleetwood Mac - Brown Eyes (Maulongated Version)
Velvet Underground - Sweet Jane (Mojo Filter Junkie Re-Love)





No comments:

Post a Comment