Thursday 13 December 2012

Winter Warmer -- DJ Shmeejay


It is one thousand degrees down here in Melbourne today. My garden is dead. The dog looks like he's gonna fight me for the last drops of water spilling out from my leaking shower. I'm walking around in a pair of ridiculous shorts all turned up at the cuffs like I'm some kinda GQ magazine, skinny-tie, pocket handkerchief fagatron. I'm all out of Zooper-Doopers and the beer situation ain't too comfortable.

So fuck you, DJ Shmeejay with your sultry, smooth winter tunes and your open fireplaces all stocked up with Canadian Maple and pinecones. Fuck you for tempting me with your recipe for mulled wine, and late night, smoochy couch sessions with the ladies. Fuck you for bringing us yet another perfectly blended, winter session. Classy, and Christmassy!

--Tracklisting--
Feeling Something (Deadly Sins So Delicious Edit)
Not This Time Baby (Bastille Edits)
Music is Love (Ed Wizard & Disco Double Dee Edit)
Slow Fire (Ed Wizard & Disco Double Dee Edit)
Woman Can See It (Yamon Serrano Deep Groovy edit)
Deadly Sins - Don’t You Know
Dr. Hook - Sexy Eyes (VinylAddicted Hooked On Your Eyes Edit)
Loose Joints – Is It All Over My Face (Chewy Rubs Edit)
My Sugar Is Gone (LNTG Edit)
Bobby Caldwell – Down For The Third Time (Josh’s Sexy Edit)
Rio Edits – Synth Soho Good
The SyntheTigers – Beat Goes On (Original Mix)


No comments:

Post a Comment