Monday 1 October 2012

Soggy Disco Biscuit -- Volume 19



First of the month and it's podcast time! Yeah I'm really happy with this month's mixtape. Have you found it on iTunes yet? No?! Well, click here, my little disco friend and sign right up to the disco train. I got a lot of fun for you so, all aboard.

The sad truth is that as I upload a new episode, I have to delete an old one. And while that was fine for the first few crappy episodes, the next one to go is Volume 7 and it's one of my favourites. Make sure you grab it, eh?

But onto Volume 19. It starts out with some French Beatz. I hope you got a chance to have a listen to the little mixtape I made for the French blog French Beats. I've taken it down now, but this first song was the one I really liked the best out of the whole of their Summer Pack. From there, I've dropped some Metronomy, because I think that band is ace and this remix is kinda cool, too. Then, some jazzy, squelchy disco and a couple of cracking nu-disco belters that you'll be hearing from me all summer. Into some remixes of some old hip-hop, a classic from the early 90s in David Mancuso's Loft, and an AOR Disco tune to finish for all my new AOR Disco Headz.

Get it on!

--tracklisting--

"Promise Your Love" -- Fraicheur
"Tens And Tens (Theatre Of Delays Remix)" -- Metronomy
"Ostinato Bass" -- T2MM
"Beverly Thrills" -- Edit Murphy
"Kassette" -- Moullinex
"Let The Beat Hit 'Em (GM's 321 edit) -- Lisa Lisa
"Ice Ice Arnie (cool party) -- Luke Million
"Sat A Dub (Groove Motion's re-edit) -- De La Soul
"Le Jardin du Luxembourg ( Tee Two reedit )" -- Jossin Da
"Heart To Find" -- Mat.Joe
"Notice Me" -- Sandee
"Night Moves (Nico Pusch Bootleg Remix) -- Bob Seger
   

No comments:

Post a Comment