Tuesday 21 August 2012

AOR Disco

I'm getting a lot of people asking about AOR Disco and yacht rock nights in Melbourne. People sending me messages, making comments, just generally asking if there's a night on somewhere.

I don't think there is, but it would be good if there was. Maybe as the weather gets warmer, we might look at putting one on. Here's what I would play.


--Track Listing --
1. "Lovelight" -- Lewis Taylor 
2. "I'm On Fire" -- Bruce Springsteen (Cousin Cole's Bad Desire Mix) 
3. "I'm Not Moving" -- Phil Collins (Idjut Boys Edit) 
4. "Dance Hall Days" -- Wang Chung (Psychemagik's Leg Warmer Edit) 
5. "Time After Time" -- LeSale 
6. "Never Gonna Give You Up" -- Rick Astley (Drop Out Orchestra Dub) 
7. "The Way It Is" -- Bruce Hornsby 
8. "The Boys Of Summer" -- Don Henley (Lord Of The Isles Depth Charge Re-shape) 
9. "50 Ways To Leave Your Lover" -- Paul Simon (Pollyn's Re-Edit Remix) 
10. "I Cant Go For That" -- Hall & Oates (Pop Out & Play's Re-edit) 
11. "Watermelon Man" -- East Harlem Bus Stop

No comments:

Post a Comment