Monday 13 August 2012

AFUNK -- San's Mix


Soulful House is sometimes all I need to get me through. This mix should get me through the next hour, at least.

Oh, how come this guy gets so many comments on his Soundcloud? How does this happen? I'm lucky to get three.

-- tracklisting --

1 - Lost On Arrival (Original Mix) - Unkle Funk 
2 - I Care for You - Mindgames, Bojas 
3 - Don't Give Up (Mindgames Remix) - Sybil 
4 - Read My Mind - Drexmeister Rework New Believers ft. Ike Sofunky 
5 - Universal Dreamers (Mark Di Meo & Tony Loreto Remix) - Ricky Diciotto & Kenny Carpenter, Wendy Lewis 
6 - Reflections On a Memory (Pt. 2) - Domineeky 
7 - Moneda Funk (Pt. 1) - Domineeky 
8 - It's All About The Music (Deeper Club Mix) - Fabio Tosti feat Donald Sheffey 
9 - Heaven (Dutchican Soul Dub) - Mike Scot feat. Miss Bunty & Saxy Mr.S 
10 - After Midnight (AFUNK MASH) - Kobretti feat Roz Brown 
11 - Richard Earnshaw Ft James Vargas-Inside & Out (Groovejunkies Funky Dub)


No comments:

Post a Comment