Thursday 3 May 2012

Rock The Yacht -- Gram Morris






And so it begins!



Some AusAOR Disco!



This is such a good mix. It's a shame it's almost winter here in Melbourne. But here's a set that will keep you warm. Okay, so maybe there's a couple of songs in here that you've played out all summer, but still, they still sound good now that winter is here. Robert Dupree will never get old. And Lindsay Buckingham is just golden as far as I'm concerned. And Stevie Nicks -- well, I would drag her heart around! 


-- Tracklisting --


Travellin- The Jeremy Spencer Band



Liverpool Fool – Browning Bryant 

It Never Rains in California – Albert Hammond 


I Just want to love you – Midnight Flyer 


Night Flight – La Bionda 


Steal Away – Robbie Dupree 


Trouble – Lindsay Buckingham 


Right Down the line – Gerry Rafferty 


Face in the Window – David Loggins 


Stop Draggin my heart around – Stevie Nicks 


Breakdown – Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers 


Strengthen my love(Northern Rascal Edit) – Amy Holland


I.G.Y. – Donald Fagen 

Slow Dancer – Life Force



No comments:

Post a Comment