Thursday 24 November 2011

Jestofunk -- Complete Discography


Jestofunk were great fun back in the 90s. I can't tell you much about them other than they were from Italy, they had a couple of crossover hits, and their songs would blow the roof of the discotheque!

I heard one of their songs on an ad for Myer the other day with Megan Gale in it, and then I decided to use it in Soggy Disco Biscuit Volume 6. It reminded me how much I liked them. I had the song "I'm Gonna Love You" on a mixtape called "Lisa's Party Mix" that I played non-stop from 1994-1996. Dunno where that tape is now ;)

So, s'pose you guys better have all of their albums. I'm sure they won't mind!


Love in a Black Dimension














Universal Mother














Seventy Miles From Philadelphia

No comments:

Post a Comment